Saturday, February 09, 2008

8 Random Facts About Me

Okay... so what if it's chain letter like - my random facts - tagged by Robert Paterson

  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog (feel free to choose to ignore this)
  1. I love sitting in the next room and quietly just listening to my kids
  2. While I've been a suburbanite most of my life for various reasons ... at some point in time I really want to live and breath in the heart of a city
  3. I could (and many times do) sit and watch college football all afternoon and into the evenings on Saturday in the fall
  4. Mowing gives me a rhythm to life and a strange sense of peace
  5. I often wonder how my dad would feel about the Post-9/11 world... he died in June of 2001
  6. I would probably be 25 pounds lighter if I didn't consume any ice cream
  7. My iPod is full of old country rock like Poco, Pure Prairie League, The Eagles, and Dan Fogelberg intermixed with Stravinsky, John Coltrane, and Elvis Costello
  8. In college I once called NBC in New York collect saying I was Elliott Gould's brother asking to speak to Gilda Radner... she wasn't available so they accepted the charges and put me directly through to Lorne Michaels who actually took a message and had Gilda call me back in my dorm room. We had a nice conversation.

... and (drum roll please) my 8 victims are: Dina Mehta, Walker Evans, Jeff Johnson, Ashley Routson, Andrew Miller, David Kronke

1 comment: