Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm a "published" Photographer!

Back in June, I received an e-mail from Luke Ritchie, the Managing Editor of the Schmap Worldwide Travel Guides.

According to its website, Schmap is a leading publisher of digital travel guides for 200 destinations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The innovative technology behind Schmap Guides is also used by clients, partners and bloggers to power schmapplets – a range of fully customizable map mashups and map widgets.

Luke informed me that I was on the short list for inclusion in the third edition of the Schmap Paris Guide from a photo that I posted on Flickr from my Paris trip back in December.

Well... last week Luke emailed me to let me know that I made the cut and my photo of Le Bosquet Cafe is included in the on-line guide to Paris under Bars & Clubs in the 7th arrondissement on Av Bosquet.

A copy of the map is below and you can link to get the full description. ...Just another reason to love Social Media... you never know when you're going to get "discovered".

No comments: