Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Powell Indian Summer Sunset


Powell Indian Summer Sunset
Originally uploaded by sciotoreserve.
I took this a couple of weeks ago but it's such a beautiful sunset I think it's worth savoring.

I really think that Indian Summer -- is that politically incorrect to say that now? -- is such a tingly time of year. You appreciate the last few days of warmth but realize, with each chilly morning, that soon the beauty of these sunsets only means that darkness will arrive much sooner than we really want it to.

One of the things that I have really tried to share with the girls is to appreciate a sunset like this... you can't beat the price and its truly something to share... and I think they do!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Wow that is so B-E-A-utiful! Nice Picyure work!